Language of Friendship Junior (Parent-Child) Workshop at Battalion Park School at Battalion Park School
Time: 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Location: 369 Sienna Park Drive SW, Calgary, AB, Canada
Venue: Battalion Park School
Instructor: Lisa Jones
- A purchased registration is required for each adult and each child that attends this event.
- Please note: family tickets are available. For families with more than 2 participants please list the names of additional parents or children in the comments field.
- Girls and Boys are to bring along a toy to the workshop (i.e. teddy bear, Minecraft Creeper, doll etc.)
- This workshop is for girls and boys in grades 1 and 2 and their parents.
- A minimum of 25 participants is required. A reimbursement will be issued if this event is canceled. Also, if you can no longer attend after you register, a full refund will be issued if notified PRIOR to the event.