Language of Friendship Junior (Parent-Daughter Workshop) at Triple Flip - Southcentre Mall
Time: 6:00 to 7:30pm
Location: Triple Flip, 100 Anderson Road SE, Calgary, AB T2J 3V1
Venue: Triple Flip - Southcentre Mall
Instructor: Tania O'Neill
- Girls are to bring along a toy to the workshop (i.e. teddy bear, doll etc.)
- This workshop is for girls in grades 1 & 2 and their parents.
- This workshop includes a swag bag full of fun Triple Flip & GirlPower goodies.
- Girls are asked to bring along a comfy yoga mat or pillow to sit on.
- Girls will be allowed to shop after the workshop!
- A minimum of 25 participants is required. A reimbursement will be issued if this event is canceled. Also, if you can no longer attend after you register, a full refund will be issued if notified PRIOR to the event.